Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Found

Whew, I'm found. No more lost Alyssa.
My day was good, no complaints about work. I'm about to hit up the gym (one of my favoritest times of the day...besides eating). Speaking of eating. Today I was able to go to lunch with two other officers and order food at a Korean place that spoke no English. This is a testament to both my abilty to "read" and "speak" Korean. I put that in parentheses because I can't actually read it or speak it well, but I have made an effort and I try which is a lot more than most US soldiers can say. Anyway, it was exciting to actually get what I wanted and what I ordered. Go me!
One more note of good news. I found out that when I finish with my current job in December they are not going to move me to Battalion, I get to stay in the company but kinda downgrade a job again. (I'm not upset about this at all, it means I can sham-a-lam-a-ding-dong all day long, YEEHAW!)
Um ok bad news. There's a typhoon in Taiwizzle and Sheli is stuck in it. It does suck that she isn't coming home tonight...but it just means I can go and skank it up for one more night. Oh shit...Sheli, are you reading this? Oh you are reading it. Well in that case I totally didn't mean that. :0. Hehehe, no really though, it does suck. But whatevs, I get to go to the gym now which is exciting for me.
I'm outtie...talk to ya'll lata!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lyss said...

Wow, I'm an idiot again. When I said the word parantheses what I meant was quotation marks. Ahhh damnit, I thought I was sounding cool too :)

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home