My social life
THIS HAS BEEN THE GAYEST WEEKEND OF MY ENTIRE LIFE. It couldn't have been any more gay. At all. But no complaints here. I hung out with non military people so much and it's like I've been on vaca. I think the alarm clock going off at 0500 tomorrow morning is going to be a huge reality check that I'm not quite ready for.
In addition to the gayness I have successfully brought not one...but two, count them two...girls home. Ok so they were my friends and they only came over because I promised them gifts of cheddar cheese and slim jims, but they came here all the same. Go me! (You two rock by the way! Thanks for visiting at 5 am :)
And tonight, I've got another date or something...I'm not sure what it is. I'm happy and all but I sorta have this thing for this other girl that I hung out with this weekend and I'm not sure if she knows. I hope she doesn't. That might be embarrassing. She's the kind of girl that I just want to dork it up and be like...do you wanna go on a date with me (with the sweaty palms and shaky voice). I am not ready to face rejection just yet so I'll give it some time. Until then though, I'll go out on a date for sure tonight and see what happens...
I just needed to get that all off my chest, but I will be back to let you know how tonight went.
Peace out girl scouts!
In addition to the gayness I have successfully brought not one...but two, count them two...girls home. Ok so they were my friends and they only came over because I promised them gifts of cheddar cheese and slim jims, but they came here all the same. Go me! (You two rock by the way! Thanks for visiting at 5 am :)
And tonight, I've got another date or something...I'm not sure what it is. I'm happy and all but I sorta have this thing for this other girl that I hung out with this weekend and I'm not sure if she knows. I hope she doesn't. That might be embarrassing. She's the kind of girl that I just want to dork it up and be like...do you wanna go on a date with me (with the sweaty palms and shaky voice). I am not ready to face rejection just yet so I'll give it some time. Until then though, I'll go out on a date for sure tonight and see what happens...
I just needed to get that all off my chest, but I will be back to let you know how tonight went.
Peace out girl scouts!

1 Comments:
he he he... i think the "other girl" sorta knew... or at least sorta hoped you did... as long as "the girl" was me, i mean. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home