Thursday, December 23, 2004

Koreamap


Koreamap
Originally uploaded by Ryssy.
As you can see, I've decided to enter the digital age of blogging with photo's. And now...it's on like Donkey Kong.
For my first pic, I decided to show you where I live...relatively speaking. Not too much detail on the map. I'm in Seoul and that's about 30 miles from the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ). North of the DMZ is, well, North Korea. How original. Kim Jung Il lives in Pyongyang and he's fat and crazy.
That about sums it up...I'm sure I'll have more pics to post up here today so keep checking back.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Question for you my friend... is there a reason that yor link for Sheli's blog is called "Sheri"?

I'm glad you finally got a picture of yourself up there... it's good to see you!

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home